[support] repost: recurring problem with "home"

James R Stone fndtn357 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 04:17:14 UTC 2010

>I am reposting for the sake of visual clarity, I did not realize that all
the images would be scrubbed. Sorry for the visual overload.

---------

When I go to my client's website at  bartosandrini.com the Home tab is not
highlighted, in fact a completely different tab, Criminal/Traffic, is
highlighted. This problem showed up after one of my client's blog editors
selected "Promoted to front page" in the Publishing options section.

In Site Configuration > Site Information
(or /admin/settings/site-information)

  Default front page: http://bartosandrini.com/ node

In the footer section on the same page and I am using

In Site Building > Menus > Primary Links
(or /admin/build/menu/item/1964/edit)

  Menu settings

  Menu link title: Home

In Site Building > Blocks after selecting configure
(or /admin/build/block/configure/views/rotor-block_1)

   Page specific visibility settings
   Show on only the listed pages.
   <front>

This problem first occurred in January and below is a link to the advice I
received. Initially, this worked for me. This advice does not work now and I
really don't know what to do or how to troubleshoot this.

  Here is the link: http://drupal.org/node/678758
<http://drupal.org/node/678758>

Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated!

---------
Best Regards,
James R Stone

"The skill of coding is to create a context in which other people can
contribute."