[support] cache one page

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Tue Nov 16 13:31:08 UTC 2010

Le mardi 16 novembre 2010 à 12:46 +0100, Joeri De Backer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have a custom written module, and I want to cache one page of it.
> Are there modules I can use for caching one page?
> I don't want the rest to be cached.

If you are writing a custom module, then in the menu callback function,
you can do a cache_get('some_cache_identifier'); and return it, your
page is cached!

The first hit, just built the page and do a cache_set(), this is
basically the same that the bootstrap will do, except here you cache
only your content region, not the full page.

If you really need to cache only one page, try the hook_boot(), check
the path in this hook, get your full page cache then return hit and
exit(); and it should do the trick. Be careful about what and what not
Drupal already did when you reach the hook_boot() (permissions, stuff
like that..).

Pierre.