[support] Experience with Kaltura?

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Tue Oct 5 15:52:59 UTC 2010

Does anyone have experience with Kaltura? Does anyone have other
recommendations? I've done lots of video in Drupal, and I know about the
standard approaches. But I'm about to build a site with 1000+ HD videos,
roughly 3 mins each. I'm looking at recommending a CDN for this site,
and so I've gone ahead and signed up for a free Kaltura account for use
with the kaltura module. It looks good, but I'm hoping for helpful input
from people who've been down this road before.