[support] Domain Access

Don donald at fane.com
Thu Oct 7 19:59:49 UTC 2010

  I have a customer with a primary site and multiple micro-sites. These
sites have a lot of redundant information in them, like blocks and pages
about the company or contact information.

My customer would like to be able to edit the common content once but be
able to add unique pages, menus, views, themes, etc.. to each micro-site.
I'm looking at the Domain Access module and it looks like it does
everything my customer wants. I can't test it on my current hosting
provider and my estimate will lock us into a final price.

Does anyone have experience with this module? Will it do the subset of
shared nodes? Any gotcha's I should know about?

I'm looking at using Drupal 6 and MySQL btw.

Thanks.
-Don-