[support] Domain Access

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Oct 7 20:26:57 UTC 2010

Hi Don,

I think your big gotcha here is the fixed price.

I don't have experience with Domain Access. But I would assume problems. Not
because it's a bad module. It looks extremely well supported. But its
complicated. 1400+ issues in the queue. And it sounds like you'll be working
on someone else's server... and the implementation looks like it will
certainly involve fussing with some server settings.

I would make your best guess on how much time it would take you... then
multiply that by 10 for the estimate. Then offer the client "time and
materials" as an alternative to your fixed price.

I know you were looking for someone who had actually used the module to
respond... but I couldn't stop myself :)

Shai