[support] [solved] CKEdit installation

Gary Roach gary719_list1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 8 00:57:36 UTC 2010

Got it working. It seems that WYSIWYG needs to go into the
/sites/all/module files and CKEditor needs to go into the
/sites/all/libraries files. The when you go to administer>Site
Configuration>wysiwyg window, the editor dropdown menu contains CKEdit.
Choose this and save. Vola it works. CKEditor seems to be treated as a
library to wysiwyg. This was not at all clear to this newbe.

Thanks for the help. It jogged me in the right direction.

Gary R.