[support] DP5 > 6, duplicated menu

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Oct 9 15:45:26 UTC 2010

I just upgraded one of my colleague Drupal 5 site to 6.19.  Following the documentation (and I have done this twice in the past), everything went as expected, except, all the Navigation menu items are duplicated, and some of, but not all of, other menu items as well.

They don't look troublesome after I disabled them but the list is looooong.  I think I should clean them out but don't know how.  Any suggestion would be appreciated.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com