[support] How to create list of user's content?

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:20:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

my users would like to have list of their own content (content
they created), somewhere in menu or profile, sorted by content
type (and inside of each type by time). While searching for
solution I have found a module "Usercontent":

"...The module adds information about user's content to his/her
  profile's 'view' tab grouped by content type..."

That is exactly what I am looking for. But unfortunatelly,
there is no 6.x version, only 5.x and 4.x. Is there some other
equivalent "ready to be used" solution, suitable for 6.x?

I could probably do it with "views", but I'm quite new to drupal
and frankly that module is rather complicated for me...

Jarry