[support] How to create list of user's content?

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Thu Oct 14 18:28:18 UTC 2010

Jarry,

It'd be a great way to start using views, since for starters you
could just assign a path, display the node title, and have a filter
for node author eq current user. Once you got that working you could
refine and learn views while using it.

Just suggesting this is a fallback if no one has a better idea. I
agree views has a learning curve to it; the problem seems to be that
it does so much the ui is hard to wrap your head around at first.

hth,
Marty

--
Open first 10 Google results in 10 new tabs
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/