[support] Content versioning

Carl G. Riches cgr at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 22 22:14:04 UTC 2010

Is there a current module that will allow us to do content versioning?
That is, I'm looking for a mechanism whereby we can maintain (unpublished)
old versions of web pages.  We have a request from one of the groups we
support to provide this feature.  I haven't been able to locate anything
but perhaps I'm asking the question in the wrong way.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carl

Carl G. Riches
Department of Biostatistics
Box 357232                      voice:     206-616-2725
University of Washington        fax:       206-543-3286
Seattle, WA  98195-7232         internet:  cgr at u.washington.edu