[support] Content versioning

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:28:47 UTC 2010

Built right into Drupal, dude! Configure the content type to automatically
create versions, set permissions for the roles that will be able to create,
view and manage revisions; and install the diff module for extra
functionality.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com