[support] Upload pdf, xls and doc files

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 14:50:26 UTC 2010

Hi Roger,

I assume you are using Drupal 6. Are you using core file module or
filefield. I assume the former since you say nothing about it. Also,
it is strange that you want save files outside of your sites/default
(or whatever your drupal root is if you are using multisite). I have
never tried that myself, but it seems to work. Usually it is
sites/default/files I guess. Try to change the file settings
(admin/settings/file-system/settings).

Maurice