[support] Upload pdf, xls and doc files

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 24 22:38:19 UTC 2010

Hi Maurice
Yes Drupal 6 is right.
Have filefield installed.
I don't want to give contributors access to /sites/default but to a
communal repository somewhere on the server which can be reviewed by a
responsible person with accept or reject permission. I would prefer
that  files are uploaded then reviewed, then the responsible person
places them in /sites/default/ some_directory.

Begs a question. Is it secure to let files be uploaded to
/sites/default, am I being overly pedantic?
Roger