[support] Problem quickly deleting 90,000 product nodes

Don donald at fane.com
Fri Oct 29 01:08:32 UTC 2010

I have VBO installed and went to admin/content/node2. I filtered on the
node type and came up with 97,000 nodes. I set it to delete node, and
there's a button next to the "All *20* rows in this page are selected."
text that says "Select all 99,000 rows in this view", but when I click
it nothing happens. The most I can delete is 20 rows at a time.

I'm guessing it's a configuration setting or something similar, but I
have no clue. I'm logged in as user 1. There are no javascript errors
and I've tried it in FF and IE8.
Any suggestions?

Thanks.
-Don-