[support] Problem quickly deleting 90,000 product nodes

Liviu Nicolicioiu liviu.nicolicioiu at epoint.ro
Fri Oct 29 08:45:46 UTC 2010

When select 99,000 rows,
the application fail (memory limit, time execution),
You can use http://drupal.org/project/delete_all for large node delete
action

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:08 AM, Don <donald at fane.com> wrote:

>  I have VBO installed and went to admin/content/node2. I filtered on the
> node type and came up with 97,000 nodes. I set it to delete node, and
> there's a button next to the "All *20* rows in this page are selected."
> text that says "Select all 99,000 rows in this view", but when I click it
> nothing happens. The most I can delete is 20 rows at a time.
>
> I'm guessing it's a configuration setting or something similar, but I have
> no clue. I'm logged in as user 1. There are no javascript errors and I've
> tried it in FF and IE8.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
> -Don-
>
> On 10/28/2010 2:08 AM, sivaji j.g wrote:
>

> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Don <donald at fane.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an ubercart ecommerce customer with over 100,000 products in
>> their database.
>> For testing, I need to quickly delete about 95,000 of them.
>> Node, uc_product, etc..
>>

>  Drupal 6.x
>> Any good ideas?
>>

> views bulk operation
>

> --
> Sivaji
> +91 9941 571 690

regards, mit freundlichen Grüßen, cu stima,
Liviu Nicolicioiu

Chief Technichal Officer
______________________________

epoint - consulting + development

Vacarescu 7 300182 Timisoara Romania

email: liviu.nicolicioiu at epoint.ro
skype: nicolicioiu.liviu
mobile: +40 / 745/ 560 322
fax: +40 / 256 / 407 147
www.epoint.ro

"reliable solutions. delivered."
This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the
information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is
prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and
delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions as a result of the transmission.