[support] Example of Book Page

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 16 01:31:57 UTC 2010

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Ryan LeTulle wrote:

> Sorry, I was addressing more of a quick get up to speed tool I guess than
> directly answering your question. Glad you got the answer you were
> looking for.

Ryan,

   That's certainly OK. What I need are ideas on how static pages of a
professional services company (environmental consulting) can use Drupal to
make the site more effective in attracting potential clients. I don't know
of any examples, off hand, so I've no idea what's possible and what might be
useful other than site search capabilities, occasional polls, and allowing
visitors to comment on newsletters and other published documents (if that's
even a good idea.)

Rich