[support] Best practice to major site change?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Thu Sep 16 05:54:28 UTC 2010

Drupal 6.19
OG6x-1.4

Up until this semester, I needed this student portal site for one school only.  Now I need another portal for different school.

Before:
http://mysite.com

Change needed to
Login page >
	http://mysite.com/school1
	http://mysite.com/school2

They don't need to share anything but the server space and the domain name.  What would be the best practice for this situation?  While school2 is still blank, I have too many things under school1 including menus.  It won't be practical to modify them one by one, and seeking for a better solution.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com