[support] CCK forms and Import/Exporting to Excel

brendan, fresh-off hello at fresh-off.com
Fri Sep 17 01:57:31 UTC 2010

*Hello List!*

I'm hoping somebody can give me some direction with a few tasks using CCK
forms and Excel data. Here are the tasks I'm trying to accomplish:

1. Import Excel data into Drupal to populate CCK Forms
2. Export CCK form data into Excel Spreadsheets
3. A way to display the imported Excel data (probably just as HTML), and
sort through it.

And finally, I'm also curious to know if there are any good CCK form
builders, or a good way for users to create their own forms on the fly?
 I've been googling around, but I'm hoping one of you Drupalers can point me
in the right direction!

Thanks!

*brendan*