[support] Is it possible to print node outside of domain?

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Fri Sep 17 15:42:00 UTC 2010

Another way to approach it would be to use feeds to import the nodes
your view selects. You can export the view you're using on the source
site, import it into the target site, and just use it as normal. So what
you're grabbing isn't the view. It's the nodes the view uses.

Or, you could use services to grab that content. There is, I believe, a
views service. But I've never worked with this, so can't comment further.

Or, you could create a 'page_service.php' php script, which bootstraps
Drupal headless and renders the view without all the extra regions. The
output of your page service script could then be presented on your
second site using PHP code in a node body, or some such.

Or, you could accomplish the above in a more Drupal proper way by
creating a custom module which provides page output in either plain html
or json, which you then can grab into your page / node on the second site.

Glad to help further with any of the above options, should you need it.