[support] custom content and permissions (only admin can see)

Rob Koberg rob at koberg.com
Wed Sep 29 17:31:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am using the latest 6.x version and added the custom content piece
through the Content Management -> Content type -> Add content type.

For both anonymous and authenticated users I have permissions checked
for Node - 'access content' and each content_permissions module's
'view field_*' are checked.

I am using a custom node tpl.php, which is being used correctly for
the admin user.

I have assigned the nodes to a page through Site Building -> Pages ->
(the page) -> Variants -> Content

Any ideas why these custom content types are not showing for anonymous
and authenticated users, but only show for the admin user?

thanks,
-Rob