[support] Displaying Imported images

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Sep 29 23:00:43 UTC 2010

Thanks Cory

goto: your_site.com/admin/content/node-type/your_content_type/displayon
the right side you will see under Full Node you image field. select
theimage type you want it to display, and click Save.This should work if
you are using the Content Construction Kit (CCK) for you content type.

----===--- That shows the galleries ok but <Browse> still defaults to my
home pc directory, not the directory on the server where the imported
images are.
I do not want page coordinators to upload their own images, they must
only choose from the gallery or from a view of the images in a
particular gallery... I want to make the image selection a drag and drop
if possible or alternatively click and paste.

> Also, in your view, in the Fields section, two things to look for.
>
> First:
> When you select the image field to include in the Field pane you will find
> two different ones for the image. Somethinf like:
>
> Content: Image (field_image)
> File - Appears in: Your Content Type
> Content: Image (field_image) - data
> File - Appears in: Your Content Type
>
> Choose the one without -data
--===--- Yep I've done that

> Second:
> When configuring the image from the first step, at the bottom of that
> Field
> Configuration panel you will see a dropdown labled Format, make sure that
> is set to the image type you want to display. Click Update, then save

--==--- checked that but
Now I get another problem
warning: proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in
/home/myDir/public_html/drupal/includes/image.imagemagick.inc on line 159.
which I suspect is a permissions problem on /sites/default/files/image
I had this on my home pc and the only way I found to resolve was to set
permissions at 777
I can't do this on a remote server.
How do I get around it?