[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

Cesar Covarrubias cesar at consultcdc.com
Mon Aug 1 23:22:00 UTC 2011

Thanks for the suggestions. Most of the documentation I find on line is
to setup a single gallery. I was hoping to setup multiple galleries (one
per job). This is the layout i'd have for the /projects page

Joe Smith Home
Desc.
Image (click single image and opens colorbox to display gallery of x
number of photos)

Bob's Burgers
Desc.
Image (again clickable for gallery of other photos)

Thoughts?