[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

Marilyn Langfeld langfeldesigns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:51:07 UTC 2011

That sounds like what DrupalGardens provides for multiple galleries. They
use D7 Media Gallery Module: http://drupal.org/project/media_gallery which
requires: List, Field, Field SQL storage, Options, Number, Taxonomy.

You might try it out on DrupalGardens (set up a free account), and even
begin development there, then download the site when you have done all that
you can in that environment.

Best, Marilyn