[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 8 17:23:35 UTC 2011

Indeed, as the maintainer of several modules, it is quite difficult to keep the documentation up to date, but that's just one more place for module adopters to help.

Comments are a different story. Many times I put the comments first - to remind me what I wanted to do. But I do try to use comments where things aren't very obvious. Again, you are welcome to install the Coder module and let us know when we missed something.

Nancy