[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Tue Aug 9 04:19:06 UTC 2011

I seem to have a problem with the JS files not being found here. When I *click
on the magnifying glass* I don't get the JS behavior I am
expecting/assuming. This is using slideshow in the view and setting the
image fields to {here I must quote Cesar's excellent instructions wherein he
was describing setting up a page with Gallery formatter (which totally
doesn't work for me - I suspect because of this same js problem)}:

*2)Go into the "Manage Fields" windows and change the "Preview image
style" to "galleryformatter_thumb". Set number of files appropriately (I
set unlimited).
*
Here is the link: http://www.tony-mac.com/drupal/waldo#

Any help/hints much appreciated as to what I can do to solve.
Secondary minor problem is that the images are not fitting in the slide.
Tony

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> Indeed, as the maintainer of several modules, it is quite difficult to keep
> the documentation up to date, but that's just one more place for module
> adopters to help.
>
> Comments are a different story. Many times I put the comments first - to
> remind me what I wanted to do. But I do try to use comments where things
> aren't very obvious. Again, you are welcome to install the Coder module and
> let us know when we missed something.
>
> Nancy
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.
>

> >From: tony maciejowski
> >
> >It's the old problem of why many programs are insufficiently commented.
> There is never time to take a deep breath and go back and write cogent
> comments.
>
> >It seems to be happening in Drupal too despite links like below (But
> thanks for the good intentions and motivational jibes). The good docs I find
> are
> >most of the time outdated. Understandable given the pace of change here.

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
tony at tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*