[support] Portfolio page suggestions in Drupal 7

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:46:50 UTC 2011

A couple of things to check:

Do you have the colorbox library installed in sites/all/libraries?

I don't know your exact setup, here a few pointers for getting the colorbox
to work:

In structure->content type->yourcontenttype->manage display, set "Select the
full image style" to the size you want (full image, etc), and set "Use
jQuery modal for full image link " to "Colorbox".

For a view, in "Fields" -> Content - Image (or your field name for the
image) -> Choose "Formatter": "Colorbox" and your node image style and
colorbox image style of choice.

Hope this helps, Ursula