[support] Accordions

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 13:13:31 UTC 2011

I've spent several hours now looking through DO for how to use accordions, and am now more confused than I was in the beginning.

I have a content type that has a textarea field (not a group) that may have multiple values.I want this list to be shown with an accordion so that the first (most recent) item is displayed, and the others collapsed so that the first line (title) is shown and can be expanded. This is in the node theme, so Views is not a good choice at this point. Suggestions, recommendations? Yes, I know how to code, so that is an option, but I do have a short runway here.

Nancy