[support] Accordions

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sat Aug 13 17:00:08 UTC 2011

Is there some sort of *first* CSS class for the first one so you could
identify it and then apply the look to the others.  I am not a coder but
that is what I look at when trying to come up with an easy way for my coder
to do it.

Thanks,
Steve

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:13 AM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> I've spent several hours now looking through DO for how to use accordions,
> and am now more confused than I was in the beginning.
>
> I have a content type that has a textarea field (not a group) that may have
> multiple values.I want this list to be shown with an accordion so that the
> first (most recent) item is displayed, and the others collapsed so that the
> first line (title) is shown and can be expanded. This is in the node theme,
> so Views is not a good choice at this point. Suggestions, recommendations?
> Yes, I know how to code, so that is an option, but I do have a short runway
> here.
>
> *Nancy*

Steve Kessler
Owner and Lead Consultant