[support] Views Accordian font is different from other pages

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:05:12 UTC 2011

Some elements in your stylesheet are overwritten by the default
views_accordion stylesheet (
http://drupal.ambreenbutt.com/sites/all/modules/views_accordion/views-accordion.css
).
You can use firebug to figure out what you need to change, and overwrite the
views_accordion css in your own stylesheet.

Ursula