[support] New Question with Multisite

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 16 02:02:34 UTC 2011

The code and databases would have to reside on the server (simple data transfers). You would need at least one domain name, and you could use ports for the rest (example.com:80, example.com:81, etc.). Also, .info domain names are usually really cheap (at least through GoDaddy) and are commonly "throw away" names.

Nancy