[support] New Question with Multisite

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 16 02:29:16 UTC 2011

If this is just one or two people and your public IP is pretty static,
then you could give them your host entries you created, except change
the IPs to your public IP, and have them install them on your computer.

You can also set up a dynamic DNS server through one of the services
listed on this page:

http://dnslookup.me/dynamic-dns/

Just make sure if you have a router that port forwarding is set to your
server and that the ports are not blocked by your firewall.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net