[support] How to drag and reorder images in an Image Gallery?

Farrukh Najmi farrukh at wellfleetsoftware.com
Tue Aug 16 04:13:49 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the helpful response. Yes it is a D6 site. I had no idea
that D&D is not supported for D6 "Image Gallery". Thanks for cluing me in.

I wonder how hard it will be to upgrading to D7. Is D7 being used for
production sites?
I definitely need D&D so I guess I will start looking into upgrading to
D7. Once I am done I will switch to Media Gallery as you suggest and ask
for followup help if I get stuck.

Thanks so very much for your kind help. This is a great community!

On 08/15/2011 10:26 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> I'm going to assume that "Image Gallery" means D6. I don't think D&D
> is going to work. In D7, you'll have to change galleries. I suggest
> Media Gallery, where D&D works just fine.
> /*Nancy*/
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

+1

--
Regards,