[support] How to drag and reorder images in an Image Gallery?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 16 11:02:29 UTC 2011

Someone else may have it figured out, or there may be some other gallery module that allows D&D. It has been a while since I used IG because of some other issues I encountered. I do have one site that I removed the gallery from and did without; but now am upgrading just so I can use MG. BTW, Media Gallery (with PLUpload) also allows D&D multiple file uploads as well.

Nancy

>From: Farrukh Najmi
>

>Thank you for the helpful response. Yes it is a D6 site. I had no idea that D&D is not supported for D6 "Image Gallery". Thanks for cluing me in.
>
>I wonder how hard it will be to upgrading to D7. Is D7 being used
    for production sites?
>I definitely need D&D so I guess I will start looking into
    upgrading to D7. Once I am done I will switch to Media Gallery as
    you suggest and ask for followup help if I get stuck.