[support] Mail Problem on Drupal 7

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:15:59 UTC 2011

Skip,

Who rejects your emails, the server or the client? Can you send the exact
error message? Is it from /var/log/maillog, or from drupal?
To create an email account, you have to create a user (useradd). However,
difficult to say whether that's the problem, without knowing where the error
message comes from and what exactly is says.

Ursula