[support] Mail Problem on Drupal 7

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 16 21:56:33 UTC 2011

There's tons of different ways to setup email on CentOS and about every
other distribution. If you are only going to do a couple of accounts,
then the basic yum install method is generally suitable, then just do a
useradd to add a new account.

If you are going to do far more accounts, then I suggest the
postfix-dovecot-spamassassin-postfixadmin-squirrelmail route:

http://www.karlkatzke.com/centos-postfix-dovecot-spamassassin-postfixadmin-and-squirrelmail/

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net