[support] RSS Feed

Lynn Stott (Stott Design) lynn at stottdesign.com
Mon Aug 22 05:23:43 UTC 2011

I have a site using Drupal 7 with Views 3. I'm trying to get a feed to work with FireFox (yahoo feed). It works with Chrome and Safari fine, but Yahoo throws this error: "There were some problems while loading your page: Sorry we were unable to add this feed. Please try again later".

I receive these two errors when I validate the Feed at: http://feedvalidator.org
line 39, column 0: description should not contain relative URL references: /blog/category/feet (3 occurrences) [help]

</description>
line 124, column 2: Missing atom:link with rel="self" [help]

  </channel>
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks.