[support] mail issue: new user registration email not being sent

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 23 17:56:03 UTC 2011

Bill Traynor wrote:
> Interestingly, when I turn on Messaging Debug, I can successfully send a
> test email.  So the problem lies with the new user registration form.  I'm
> using reCaptcha on the form, which causes the page not to be cached.  I
> wonder if that is the issue, as the form would be completed by the anonymous
> user.

If you disable the reCaptcha module are you able to send the email for
the registering user?  If so then you should start looking at the issue
queue for the module, if not then disable another module.  It may be a
combination of this module and that module causing an issue.  I've seen
two modules enabled together cause issues where they work fine by
themselves.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com