[support] Menus

Tony MAC tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Aug 26 14:13:48 UTC 2011

I did change some code in the page template a few days ago setting the main menu into the header. That's when I started getting the double appearance of the main menu and 'main menu' block I had defined. After I reversed that change in the template file I did not see any change until I tried your suggestion (which I had tried umpteen times) on a different PC in a new browser session.
Could this have been a cache issue? I have noticed that chrome is especially stubborn about clearing it's cache.

tony mac is building web sites.