[support] Malware notice on chrome.

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:04:10 UTC 2011

I have a drupal site but when I open it on google chrome I get the message below

www.sitename.com contains content from www.cvtech.com.au, a site known
to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit
this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your
computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or
you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been
compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again
tomorrow or go somewhere else.

I don't know of any content from this site. I have disabled and
deleted comments in case of any links

--
Tel:254- 722-490994
www.agile.co.ke