[support] Automating install

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:45:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am studying drupal (drush/make/features) in order to automate the
tasks for installing a drupal site.  Ideally I'd like to use like
site_create.sh and it would download, install the modules, create the
database and activate the modules I define.

So far it seems that I can do almost everything with drush, drushmake
and feature but I couldn't find info on actually
 creating the database and activating the modules.

Anyone care to share experiences with that (urls, tips etc)?