[support] Theme question

Thomas Svenson thomas at tsvenson.com
Wed Dec 7 00:00:41 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

Unless you find a theme that fits your clients needs perfectly you will
face the same challenge as with Bartik.

Making changes to Bartik is not very difficult for what you need. My
guess is that you are using Bartik as it was enabled when you installed
Drupal. If you do, then you should start by making a Bartik subtheme
<http://drupal.org/node/1114190> where you make your changes. Its easy
and will also make sure you can update Drupal to new versions without fuzz.

/thomas

Thomas Svenson
My Blog <http://www.tsvenson.com> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/tsvenson> | Google+ <http://gplus.to/tsvenson>