[support] Drupal7 should send notification about updates

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Dec 14 16:19:08 UTC 2011

Dear list,

I have now some time a drupal 7.10 installation running.
Some modules are outdated, but I got no notification from the system
that there are updates available.

Under /#overlay=admin/reports/updates/settings I filled my email
address, selected daily check and send for all versions.

Under reports I see that the cron process was execute 1 hour 17 minutes
ago, so I think with the cron process is everything fine.

Is this a bug in drupal7 or must I setup some more options?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook