[support] How http://eterna.cmu.edu is designed? (with drupal)

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:25:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I remember that some error page on the following webpage reveals that
it is built on drupal (I can't find the URL anymore). If my memory is
correct, I'm wondering what part is handled by drupal how the other
parts are built on drupal. I understand the managing of user profiles
and let users leave comments, etc., are offered by drupal. But what
about the flash for drawing the RNA structures. How the user interface
is made so that users can play the game by clicking the buttons on the
flash?

http://eterna.cmu.edu

--
Regards,