[support] problem in user profile with fields and picture

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:32:15 UTC 2011

The key is to see test what's happening using either Firebug or Chrome dev
tools.  You can change the CSS on the fly and find/fix the problem right
away whatever it happens to be.  If the problem is indeed the clearfix
class, override it and see if that fixes your problem.
*

Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>