[support] problem in user profile with fields and picture

Serhat Sevki Dincer jfcgauss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:18:44 UTC 2011

Ryan LeTulle wrote:
> Have you checked your CSS in Firebug or Chrome Dev Tools?  Make sure there
is a clear attribute (I usually clear:both or clear:all) for each floated
div when you want the next div to start on a new line.

Yes I have, and there is clear:both coming from the clearfix class. I
think that IS part of the problem. There is this vertical gap between
the 1st and 2nd fields in user profiles, please see the attached
screenshot in my original mail.