[support] problem in user profile with fields and picture

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:00:06 UTC 2011

Have you checked your CSS in Firebug or Chrome Dev Tools?  Make sure there
is a clear attribute (I usually clear:both or clear:all) for each floated
div when you want the next div to start on a new line.
*

Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>
twitter: @bayousoft <http://twitter.com/bayousoft>