[support] problem in user profile with fields and picture

Serhat Sevki Dincer jfcgauss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:54:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have added some text fields to user profiles, and allowed profile
pictures, in D7. On two themes, Marinelli and Danland, I am getting a
weird user profile (when visiting user/1, see attached screenshot).
Profile pictures are floated to the right in these two themes. In the
profile there is a horizontal gap between the 1st and 2nd field (Name
and Surname in my case) as big as the height of the profile picture.
But it should not be there since the picture is 'floating' to the
right. I think this is about the clearfix hack, working in a weird
way. How should I fix this?

Thanks