[support] Select different theme

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:33:04 UTC 2011

Changing the site's theme is a non-trivial operation, especially since there
is no guarantee that switched themes will have identical regions and block
settings vary between themes.

For those familiar with hook_menu_alter(), this could probably be used to
grant the access necessary from a custom module. Use with caution.