[support] db password change

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 23:15:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

Try one of the following:
* Are you editing the right settings.php file (for that particular site)
* make sure that you have access to write/edit/modify the settings.php file (chmod it 744 for while editing)-Drupal automatically changes back the perms to default on each page refresh.
* check that you are using the right format for the  databse variable in settings.php (no spaces for the password after colon)
*are you typing th epassword correctly?

You may just want to rerun the install script and enter your database values throught the front end.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Ayath ULLAH