[support] db password change

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Wed Feb 9 23:40:30 UTC 2011

At 06:15 PM 2/9/2011, Ayath ULLAH wrote:

>* make sure that you have access to write/edit/modify the
>settings.php file (chmod it 744 for while editing)-Drupal
>automatically changes back the perms to default on each page refresh.

Ayath,

When first looking at it I thought the perms were wrong - 755 - and
changed them to 644. Can you point me a discussion explaining the ins
and outs of this? This is a live site, new to me, and I am treading
lightly at this point. FWIW site seems to be running fine now with
the settings.php file at 644.

Thanks.
Marty